Our Educational Group was founded back in 1989, completing more than 30 years of presence in the training and professional seminars industry. In a very short period of time, our Group established itself in the market as a leader, by obtaining excellent reputation for both our high quality services in education and the coverage of diversified subjects.
The MF group is ISO certified and is engaged in professional training for banking/financial sector executives and employees, business executives, free lancers and professionals, with the incorporation of OIKONOMOTEXNIKI SEMINARS S. A., the main activity of which includes the organization of seminars and training programs covering the whole range of banking/financial and business activities. The group also includes companies EUROEDUCATIONAL LTD and SIMI SEMINARS LTD with head office in Lefkosia, Cyprus.
The speakers are professional bankers, business executives, senior public and private sector officers, with a long experience in their business subject and certified instructors. In many cases speakers are invited from abroad, company executives and academics with extensive knowledge in their related fields.
Our Group offers cutting edge management training seminars and workshops on a wide range of topics, with a special emphasis on current best practices, skills and up to the minute techniques.
We hold all our public seminars in top class hotels around the world.
In addition to this, we also provide in-company training which can be tailored to your companys specific needs. We successfully run in excess of 50 in-company training seminars per year, not only in Greece but outside Greece as well.
We ensure that you maximize investment in personal development and the most appropriate methods of training and developing people are used.
Find below an agenda with the topics we are currently offering, please note that this is not an exhaustive list and that we can accommodate any subject concerning the banking/financial/insurance sectors.
· International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF)
· Quality Assessment of the Audit Activity
· Internal Assessment COSO-ERM based
· Fraud Detection, Prevention and Auditing
· Communication and Interviewing Techniques for Internal Auditors
· Risk Based Internal Audit
· Methods and Techniques for Effective Internal Auditing
· How to Develop Effective Internal Control Systems
· Internal Audit Report Writing
· Modern Internal Auditing
· Performance Auditing
· Corporate Governance and the Role of Internal Audit
· Best Practices to face Corruption and Bribery
· Corporate Governance and Control Functions
· Continuous Auditing vs. Continuous Monitoring
· Auditing the Treasury Function
· SAP Audit
· Capital Management
· Credit Risk Management
· The new Banking Regulatory Landscape in Europe