Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023
Thursday, November 23rd, 2023
16.00 – 21.00 (local time)
MG GROUP OIKONOMOTEXNIKI
(58, Panepistimiou Ave, Athens
Purpose of Seminar
The seminar’s objective is to create the conscious investor and trader. Investing is one of key strategies to build long-term wealth and financial security.
The purpose of the seminar is to build confidence, market patience and experience, to calculate risk and smell the unpredictable, for the novice, trained, curious, conservative and risk averse, the calculated risk taker, speculative, the ESG investor.
The instructor will supply the proper tools so to bring clarity of thinking, setting feasible goals, pursuing clear cut results.
We will enhance the modern thinking about investing, in compliance with rules and regulations of the Greek Capital Markets Committee.
Who should attend
- Helping People Unfold Their Potential and Achieve Growth.
- Private Investor willing to build an Investor’s Character.
- Institutional Investors willing to operate on efficient market portfolios.
- People who are managing cash and wish to bring quality decision making in their day to day operations.
- People who are managing a portfolio of equity and wish to adopt an ESG investing mentality.
- People who work in Listed Companies and wish to learn to protect the stock from speculators in the market.
- Hedgers (and already investors in other industries) and Speculators.
- Portfolio managers willing to go on Algorithmic Trading.
- Mutual Funds managers.
- Generation Z.
Speaker (Mini bio)
Roosevelt University, Chicago, IL. Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance / Minor in Marketing.
University of Illinois, Chicago, IL. Bachelor of Business Administration major in Management Information Systems / Minor concentration in Operations Research Management. He was Treasury Manager of international organizations. His skills include Financial Engineering, Coaching, Advising, Data Scientist with a lot of years of experience in risk management related to stock markets.
ΔΕΙΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΣΤΟ ΟΜΙΛΟΣ MF Οικονομοτεχνική
MARKETABLE FINANCIAL ASSETS
- Stocks (S&P 500 Index)- (Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis, IPO, Volatility, Indicators, Growth-Top-Value-Dividend Stocks, Benefits of Holding Stocks for the Long Term), Trading Techniques)
- Bonds- (Treasury and Federal Agency Securities, Treasury Bills, Notes, T Bond 30 Years also Treasury Coupon Issues- Zeros, Issues on Federally sponsored Financial Intermediaries, Corporate Securities, Municipal Securities, Commercial Bank Liabilities)
- ETFs- (Index ETF, Smart Beta ETF, Regulated Investment Company, ishares, Sector ETF, Dividend ETF Authorized Participant)
- Mutual Funds- (Different Types and How They Are Priced, Trading Mutual Funds for Beginners, Mutual Funds, Mutual Funds vs. Hedge Funds: What’s the Difference?, Mutual Funds vs. ETFs What’s the Difference?)
- Options & Derivatives Trading- (An Amalgama of Experience for All Asset Classes), Understanding Options Contract, Derivatives, Stock Warrants, Securitization)
- Portfolio Construction & Management -CAPM- (Risk & Return for A Single Asset), Selection of An Optimal Portfolio, Multiple Assets Portfolios, MPT, Benefits of The MPT, Efficient Frontier, Criticism of The MPT)
- Case Study: You Are the Manager of a Portfolio which consists of (Stocks 50%. Bonds 30%, Cash 20%- you are Bullish on the Market). Under the today's Geopolitical Circumstances -since you are overloaded in Equity- Reason out What would be your Market Reaction- Hence the Immediate Effect on your Portfolio?
CONTACT DETAILS: KATERINA KARAGEORGI / TEL: +30 216 2021058, +30 210 5200106, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
ΑΙΤΗΣΗ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ - ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΕΣCAPITAL MARKETS 22/11/23 - 23/11/23
Παρακαλω συμπληρωστε τα στοιχεια σας παρακάτω και συντομα θα σας καλεσουμε.